Bandster’s Temporary Rescheduling & Cancellation Policy
Emergency changes made to our policies in light of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak
The purpose of this page is to communicate:
- Our approach to ensure the safety of:
- All guests at an event
- All service providers, suppliers and vendors
- All Bandster staff
- Our approach to provide a fair service to you the client
Dear Bandster clients,
We would like to thank you deeply for entrusting Bandster with the organisation of your event. We pride ourselves in using the power of our software combined with our expertise and exceptional customer service to give you the best possible experience when putting together an event, whether it's putting together an unforgettable marriage proposal or hosting a full blown corporate conference.
We are taking extra care to minimise the negative impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on our client. We are continuously monitoring the ever-changing circumstances surrounding the coronavirus and are going above and beyond to keep you informed about what is possible and what is not possible.
Current Government Imposed Restrictions
At the time of writing, there are current strict restrictions on flights and on movement as well as the closure of public places. This information can change without notice.
For the latest announcements regarding Coronavirus from the Cyprus Government in English in the form of Press Releases (Cyprus Press & Information Office).
A summary of information can be viewed on this page entitled: Coronavirus - Cyprus travel advice which is in English and gets updated with the latest information. The page is a UK government page targeted for UK nationals, but it has a lot of relevant updated information regarding the Coronavirus restrictions in Cyprus.
Our Cancellation Policy
Bandster’s usual Cancellation Policy
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to book any service, vendor or supplier. Bandster guarantees that the service, vendor or supplier is booked and will provide the specified service for the specified time and date.
Bandster’s Temporary Cancellation Policy - Active 15 March 2020 - 30 April 2020
In light of recent developments due to the COVID-19 pandemic including the government has imposed certain restrictions including travel restrictions and movement restrictions:
- Services booked before the 15th of March 2020 that are scheduled to take place between the 15th of March 2020 and 30th of April 2020
- If you have an event scheduled between 15th of March 2020 and 30th of April 2020 we will have already been in touch with you
- New Bookings
- Events scheduled to take place between 15th of March 2020 and 30th of April 2020:
- Events scheduled to take place on or after 1st of May 2020
- If you have an event that is scheduled to take place on or after 1st of May 2020, we will require a 50% deposit to book any services
- If you cancel of your own volition, then the deposit is non-refundable
- If the event cannot take place due to government imposed restrictions (which include travel restrictions, restrictions on the number of guests of gatherings, businesses being forced to close, employees being sent home, people being quarantined and other lock-down measures that force the event to not take place), then you we will give you the option of rescheduling without losing your deposit (subject to the availability of the vendors and suppliers). In some cases if the same vendor is not available on your rescheduled date, then a different vendor will be offered of a similar calibre. Please note: although we will endeavour to find a replacement at the same price, we cannot guarantee it, and there may be a price difference.
- There may be some cases where a service, vendor or supplier is unable to change the date. In these cases, we will inform you of the exact situation before you book.
We are following the directives given by the the following ministries of the Cyprus Government: Foreign Ministry, Ministry of Health, Ministry of Interior and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Our Commitment to our Clients
Our commitment to you, our clients is to adapt as the situation changes and to always offer a service that is fair to both you the client, and to our service providers, suppliers and vendors.
For any special circumstances, you can chat with us or call directly on Whatsapp.